Élie Efara – Chargé de projet en ingénierie David Berthiaume – Executive Director
- Project management
- Grant management
- Chemical engineering
- Graduate Microprogram in Business Administration – Management (2018) – Université Laval
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering (2005) – Université de Sherbrooke
- Administrative Director, OLEOTEK- since 2013
- Administration professionnal, OLEOTEK – 2011 to 2012
- Executive manager, Conseil québécois du biodiesel – 2009 to 2012
Management of the organization whose mission was to promote the use of biodiesel as a fuel or alternative fuel for petrodiesel, in line with the concept of sustainable development.
- Assistant manager, President and chief executive officer, Technopole de la région de Thetford – 2007 to 2011
Management of the organization whose mission was to promote the development of a “green” economy in the region of Thetford Mines.
- Responsible of the process, Boa-France – 2006 to 2007
Follow-up of the process of hardwood finishing and setting up a system for the control of the color.
- Supports business start-ups in oleochemical industry.
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)