Geneviève Bolduc – Administrative Director Ultrasonic probe
- Project management
- Synthetic organic chemistry
- Green chemistry
- Scaling up of chemical synthesis processes
- MBA Business Administration (2002) – Université Laval
- Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry (2000) – CHUL Research Center- Université Laval
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry (1998) – Université Laval
- Executive Director, OLEOTEK – since 2006
- Scientific Director, OLEOTEK – 2003 to 2006
- R&D Chemist, Project Manager and Production Manager, Matrix Innovation – 2000 to 2002
Research and development of new resins for solid phase chemistry (functionalized resins).
- Master’s degree student, CHUL Research Center – 1999-2000
Designed and synthesized enzymatic inhibitors for breast cancer research.
- Member of the advisory committee and President, Tech-Access Canada – since 2014
- Director, Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) – 2007 to 2013
- Administrator, Secretary Treasurer, President of Réseau Trans-tech – 2007 to 2017
- Secretary Treasurer, Conseil québécois du biodiesel (CQB) – 2007 to 2010
- Administrator, Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Thetford Mines – 2008 to 2010
- Funding and realisation of two important infrastructure investments (5,2M$ and 1,7M$)
- Obtention and renewal of a Technology Access Centre recognition
- Study on the oxidative stability of Canadian biodiesels according to the EN 14112 method (Rancimat)
- Study on the valorization of animal fats (mink oil, seal oil)
- Developed new technology for the combustion of waste oils.
- Developed a new process for the fractioning of fats by precipitation of a urea complex.
- Developed rust-proofing oil for cars with a low level of volatile organic components (VOC).
- Developed a new oleochemical heat transfer fluid for use in electrical transformers, at low temperatures
- Member of the Ordre des Chimistes du Québec (OCQ)
- Member of the American Oil Chemists Society (AOCS)
Publications & Patents:
- Patent-pending: Insulating oils for use in electrical equipment (2005)
- Berthiaume, D.; Poirier, D. “O-Methoxycarbonyl cyanohydrin as a new protective group for carbonyls” Tetrahedron 56, 5995-6003 (2000)
- Poirier, D.; Berthiaume, D.; Boivin, R.P. “Unexpected formation of O-methoxycarbonyl cyanohydrin showing potential as a protective group of ketones” Synlett 1423-1425 (1999)