- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (2010) – Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
- Teaching Certificate (2004) – Université de Sherbrooke
- Diploma of college studies in plastics (1984) – Collège Ahuntsic
Mr. Major has been a teacher-researcher at OLEOTEK since August 2013. His expertise developed during several years in plastics has enabled him to become involved in research on biosourced polymer materials. His knowledge of the mechanical behavior of plastic materials complements OLEOTEK’s team, especially in the context of the Industrial Research Chair in this field.
- Development of a lighweight composite multifunction firefighter helmet with a lower center of gravity
- Study of the flexural behavior of hockey sticks for the purpose of making a composite stick
- Membre of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)