- Project management
- Industrial mechanics
- Scaling of chemical processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (2007) – Université Laval
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in Chemistry-Biology (1999) – CEGEP Lévis-Lauzon
Mr. Marquis has been in charge of the pilot plant at OLEOTEK since June 2012. He manages technical support and applied research projects in relation to developments in the pilot plant. He designs and manages projects in collaboration with researchers from the center. As supervisor of the pilot plant, he supports organizations who wish to use the process scaling facilities and pre-commercial production services at OLEOTEK.
- Ensuring the design and management of different new marketable product development projects
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)